Friday, January 24, 2014

High Five for Friday!

Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth for High Five for Friday! 

1. Is it possible to have a healthy week? Good, because I had one! I had a great weigh-in at Weight Watchers and reached my goal of exercising 4 days! I am looking forward to keeping these positive habits in place!

2. I took one -- ONE picture this week. Here it is. (Please ignore the fact that it immediately follows how healthy I was this week -- the cookies weren't all for me and the one I ate was deliciously worth it.)



3. We had another round of cold, cold weather this week. Kasey got to have an extra day off school while I bundled up and headed north. His accomplishment after a whole day home alone? Cleaning out the DVR!

4. My nerdy-self is loving what my students are currently working on -- we are reading The Diary of Anne Frank, and it is so awesome to see it spark their interest in history and World War II. So many have been visiting the library for additional reading -- WIN!

5. My final High Five is how excited I am for this weekend -- more basketball watching (HS girls tonight and our niece Kylee tomorrow), and several family meals our (our favorite weekend activity)!

I hope everyone else is having a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment