Friday, November 22, 2013

High Five for Friday

Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth for High Five for Friday!

1. This past week (during parent/teacher conferences) was our school's Scholastic Book Fair -- our staff and students do a wonderful job of supporting the book fair (and I absolutely love to see how excited our students get about purchasing and reading new books!). My classroom parents -- and my mom -- were so generous this year and purchased us six new books for our classroom! 


2. It has been a busy, busy week! With meetings everyday after school, it feels like work is the only thing I have to talk about! I am trying to keep up with my reading and blogging and socializing -- but there are somethings that are slipping (like working out). For the next week I'm really going to focus on stopping and being thankful for all the wonderful opportunities I have (even if they do include loads of meetings)!

3. How (I mean seriously, how) adorable is this new iPhone background?! Thanks to Pinterst (I wish I could remember who to give credit) for introducing me to the great app Cuptakes: wallpapers for the girly girls.


4. Today, as a reward for my very well-behaved students, we are continuing to watch the movie The Sandlot. My students are loving it and can't wait until we get to watch it again next week. We are only watching 30ish minutes at a time, but it is the best. I had forgotten how hilarious that movie is -- I am giggling right along with my kids!

5. Wanted to save the best for last -- this past weekend I was honored to be a bridesmaid in  a great friend's wedding. The entire day was perfect! The happy couple did a wonderful job of including their own personality into every bit of the event! Both days were so well organized and I felt so grateful to get to spend the whole weekend with one of my favorite couples. (Getting dressed up with my hubby was another bonus!)


I hope everyone else is having a wonderful week!


1 comment: