Friday, February 7, 2014

High Five for Friday

Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth for High Five for Friday! 

This week is many pictures… fewer words!

1. I started of this week tired after a fantastic weekend -- our family headed to Champaign, Illinois on a bus trip to watch the Hawkeyes barely squeak by with a win! So much fun with so many of my favorite people!




2. Graduate school has officially taken over my life -- I started working on the research paper I need to submit for graduation (December 2014 cannot come fast enough!). It is not as nearly as scary as I originally thought -- just a lot of work! Phew!


3. My current 8th graders -- THS class of 2018 -- received an amazing gift this week from an amazing couple from the community. Check out our media coverage below (including lots of footage of my classroom)!


4. The Olympics start TODAY! I am so excited to follow the games -- but the opening and closing ceremonies are by far my favorite! I already fell asleep on the couch watching the team figure skating competition and am searching for reasons to stream the games live in my classroom -- I do teach current events, after all! #sochi2014

5. This week my husband and I celebrated our sixth month anniversary! I know that's only six months -- and we hope for many more anniversaries -- but I'm never going to miss a chance to celebrate! (Or post wedding pictures!)



I hope everyone else is having a wonderful week!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you included your blog address in the scarf swap form! I didn't know you had one, but now I can read it! Yay! Happy 6 month anniversary!

    ReplyDelete