(This is actually two weeks -- this blogging on a regular schedule thing is hard than it looks! Props to all my blogger friends that can pull it off!)
1. Valentines Day & the almost-sneak peak of spring have put me in a sunshiny mood, so I'm trying to spread the love by surprising people with happy grams. (Also, I love on people with food -- so they all included candy!)
2. Basketball season is over -- and as much as I love the season and getting to know the girls on the team, I am excited to have my husband back. We went on two dates -- TWO DATES -- this week! It was wonderful and glorious and he even sent flowers!
3. I have been book-taking to my students like crazy this week! But, one of my favorite things in the world is recommending young adult books to adults -- there are so many great books that I think people of every age should read! One of my newest favorites is Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell. Besides the glowing recommendation from one of my favorite authors, John Green, the book truly did remind me what it feels like to be young and in love -- all the excitement and uncertainty of being a teenager is fun to relive. Rowell also did a brilliant job of creating such unique, but well-developed characters!
4. I am trying my hardest to get back into the #edufashionchallenge on social media -- while I don't feel my outfits are picture-worthy everyday (especially when I wear TMS hoodies on Fridays), I managed to get post a couple this past week. It really does help me feel more put-together and confident for the day!
5. I am so looking forward to this weekend -- I need time to catch-up, recharge, and spend some quality time with family! (And hopefully write a blog post or two!)
I hope everyone else is having a wonderful week!