Tuesday, July 10, 2012

And then I moved to the country.


I have been living in the country (small-town adjacent) with a boy for a month now. Woah! -- that is a lot of change that happened in one little sentence! It has been a good time - and I've had to do a few new, out-of-the-comfort-zone things: Norwex cleaning, twice the laundry, potting plants, and cooking-for-two.

Don't get me wrong - the area outside of my comfort zone is an area I hate. In the past month: I've killed Petunias (after being told that you can't kill Petunias), we've eaten more than our fair share of peanut butter sandwiches, and our home to-do list is still miles long.

I'm ready to take you all on the journey -- for many reasons I'm ready to commit to blogging. I am going to try and do it all (ha!). It's been a crazy month... but at least it comes with a good view!


No comments:

Post a Comment